Wednesday 19 November 2014

One film Read instructions

One great film I've seen in the last few years
is a British film called ”Fish Tank”. I actually saw it at home on DVD as I
don't go to the cinema very often any more (I've been once this year). The film
is an independent movie by director Andrea Arnold and my friend Terry suggested
that I watch it. The film tells the story of a young girl from a broken home
growing up in a poor part of London. The film is a drama and it stars unknown
actors. The lead role is played by Katie Jarvis and it also stars Michael
Fassbender who is the star of another movie I was going to write about (and
best movie I've seen this year) "Shame" by British director Steve
McQueen (A must see movie - Watch it!!!). I enjoyed Fish Tank because it is a
very British movie and it relates to elements of British culture that many
people don't know about. But it is also t
he young girl in the story is a bit of a loner
and has a very troubled home life. Actually, I've just seen that the full film
is available (subtitled) on Youtube:) 


Write about a movie you enjoyed. Say:
What it's called, where and when you saw it, which actors star in it, What
genre it is, What it's about, Why you enjoyed it. Mention anything else you
find interesting. DO NOT write a summary of the movie. DO NOT copy and paste
texts from IMDB or any other online site. It is your ideas I am after.

 Leave comments on your teacher's blog and the blogs of at
least 3 classmates.

Watch the trailer

 (250words)



6 comments:

  1. I hadn't listened about this movie before, I'm going to watch it on holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi miss!
    I observe that you really like the british movies but I don't watch this movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss I don't know the movie but I like Michael Fassbender ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had never heard of this movie, but it sounds interesting... regards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Luis, I didn't see this movie, maybe I'll watch it in summer :D

    ReplyDelete